We are hiring! Currently looking for Behavior Consultants to join our team for Monday-Friday. To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.
- Provide quality 1:1 instruction to children with ASD in communication, social, play, and adaptive skills
- Record objective daily data to reflect client progress toward goals using our three main teaching techniques
- Maintain logbook of program objectives
- Maintain effective communication with intervention team (supervisors, fellow behavior consultants, and parents/caregivers)
-Hybrid of clinic and home-based services
-BA or BS in Psychology, Education, Child Development, or related field
-Experience working with children with autism while utilizing principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Valid Driver’s license and insurance, reliable transportation
-Reliable computer and access to internet
-Availability to work between the hours of 8 am-6 pm
-Behavior Consultants must be self-motivated, creative, energetic and professional.
-Ability to play and use imagination
-Ability to clear both DOJ and FBI fingerprints
-TB clearance/BLS Training
-Complete/Pass Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) test within 30 days of employment
***Experience with Errorless Learning, First Trial Data and Discrete Trial Teaching is a bonus***
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Compensation for travel time and mileage
- Full benefits package for individuals working 30+ billable hours/week
- comprehensive training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
-No weekends or evening sessions